TO JOIN, please click here . The cost of membership for a Developing Leader is just $360 per year.
The Chapter's Developing Leaders (DL) program was created to help boost your career by connecting you in business and learning environments with industry colleagues in the Greater Torornto Area plus 19,000 NAIOP members across North America!
If you are a young commercial real estate professional 35 years of age or younger, you can enjoy the FULL membership experience -- and more -- at a significantly reduced cost by joining as a NAIOP Developing Leader. Some of the DL Member benefits include:
• NAIOP Breakfast Market Presentations
• DL-specific Lunch & Learn Events
• Opportunity to network in business and social environments with senior and intermediate level professionals from all sectors of the industry
• Commercial Real Estate Studies of Toronto (CREST) certificate program
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Mentorship Program
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Development Challenge
• A chance to be recognized at the REX Gala Awards with the Developing Leader Award
• Opportunity to be recognized in the DL Newsletter for your accomplishements (see the latest issue in the menu at left)
With rare exceptions, the events and programs listed above are FREE for members! As programming is established through the year, notices are posted in the Events registration site.
If you are interested in finding out more about Developing Leaders or becoming more involved, please contact anyone on the NAIOP Greater Toronto Chapter Developing Leaders Committee, or Chapter Executive Director, Constance Wrigley-Thomas.